Give up buying
Products purchased remotely can be returned according to O.U.G. 34/2014. The consumer has the right to notify the trader in writing that he renounces the purchase, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 days from the receipt of the product or, in the case of services, from the conclusion of the contract. The return of the products will be made at the client’s expense, within 14 days from the termination of the contract. It is recommended to use the same transport service used to receive the products
Definition of the contract of sale (art. 2, 5.): any contract under which the professional transfers or undertakes to transfer ownership of products to the consumer, and the consumer pays or undertakes to pay their price, including any contract which has as its object both products and services.
The conclusion of the contract takes place at the moment of issuing the fiscal invoice and not at the launch of the order or the issuance of the automatic confirmation of its receipt.
Art. 12 mentions that the exercise of the right of withdrawal terminates the obligations of the contractual parties. The returned product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered (in the original packaging with all accessories, with the labels intact and the documents that accompanied it). Products that show physical changes, blows, shards, scratches, shocks, traces of excessive use and / or unauthorized interventions, etc. are not accepted for return.
The provisions of GEO 34/2014 apply only to the consumer defined as any natural person or group of natural persons constituted in associations as defined in art. 2 pts. 2 Government Ordinance 21/1992 on consumer protection, republished, with subsequent amendments and completions.
The consumer is responsible only for the diminution of the value of the products resulting from their handling, different from what is necessary for determining the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products. In accordance with Directive 2011/83 / EU, point (47) of the presentation: in order to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the consumer should handle and inspect them in the same way as he would be allowed. to do it in a store; for example, the consumer should only try on an item of clothing, not wear it.
Some products are marked with a seal applied by the manufacturer on the packaging. This seal is not necessarily present, its presence being specific to the manufacturer. The presence of the seal is not mandatory to demonstrate that the product is exactly in the form and conditions in which it was released by the manufacturer. Damage to the seal does not limit the right to withdraw from the contract.
S.C IT Hardware may refuse to cooperate with consumers who have abused their right to purchase. Their notification will be made prior to the imposition of restrictions on the sale of products or services.
Exercise of the right of withdrawal
The consumer informs IT Hardware Project SRL about the decision to withdraw from the contract through one of the options: form form or an unequivocal statement made on a sustainable medium (paper, mail or fax). The consumer has 14 days from the receipt of the products to announce the withdrawal from the contract.
Obligations of IT Hardware Project SRL
Full refund of amounts received as payment, unless the consumer has explicitly chosen a different type of delivery than standard delivery. The reimbursement of the amounts will be made using the same reasonably applicable payment methods (in case of cash payment upon delivery, the reimbursement will be made by transfer to a bank account unequivocally sent by the consumer). The fulfillment of the reimbursement obligation is made within 5 working days from the receipt of the products.
Obligations incumbent on the consumer
The products are handed over to an authorized person (designated courier) without undue delay and within a maximum of 14 days from the announcement of the decision to withdraw from the contract. The consumer bears the return costs. The consumer is responsible only for the diminution of the value of the products resulting from their handling, different from what is necessary for determining the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.
* IN THE CASE OF HOSTING CONTRACTS, THE INSTALLATION FEE IS NOT RETURNED
Excluded products, no right of return
The following product categories cannot be returned unless they are sealed / the box is not open / the box shows no traces inside that it has been opened:
- a. Software license;
- b. Providing products which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements;
- c. Consumables (accumulators, batteries, light bulbs, printer cartridges, etc.);
- d. Products that cannot be returned for health protection or hygiene reasons (in-ear headphones);
- e. Personal care products or medical accessories used: hair clippers, razors, epilators, rotary brushes, dental care, thermometers, cosmetic care, etc.)
- f. Cosmetics that have a box and foil sealed at the time of sale and perfumes.
- g. Unsealed / used car care & cosmetics
- h. Products made according to the specifications presented by the consumer or clearly customized (warranty extensions, non-standard servers);
- i. Services (testing, assembly, component assembly or any other service listed in the Consumer Services category);
- j. Providing digital content that is not delivered on material support (software applications including games delivered via a download link and activation key).
- k. Products brought into stock following a special firm order and advance payment cannot be returned.
These limitations apply according to GEO 34/2014 art. 16.
Consumers requesting the return of products in the case of contracts concluded at the point of work do not benefit from the right to withdraw from the contract according to the provisions of the O.U.G. 34 of 2014.
You can request the return of products in the following cases:
- The delivered product does not correspond to the specifications on the site. You can request its return for replacement or full refund of the value (if the product is no longer available).
- Non-functional product in the first 48 hours (2 working days) from the reception. If the purchased product was delivered non-functional or has manufacturing defects, it will be replaced with a functional product, following written notification within 48 hours of receiving the product.
- Product in damaged package. For products whose packages show visible damage upon receipt by courier, we recommend that you refuse to receive them. For proof, the package can be photographed and a report can be drawn up together with the representative of the courier company in which the condition of the package from the moment of delivery will be mentioned. The risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to you in full when you take physical possession of the product. Any subsequent complaint will not be considered. If a pregnant carrier is used by the consumer, the risk is transferred when the products are delivered to the carrier.
- Wrongly delivered products. If a product other than the one ordered was delivered.
The return costs for the situations presented above (not in the case of giving up the purchase) are borne by our store.
Return requests are notified on our website to the Customer Support Department within 48 hours of receiving the product.
In all the above cases, except for the defects during the warranty period, the products must be returned in the condition in which they were received, preferably in the original and mandatory packaging accompanied by all original accessories and documents. Deterioration of the products or putting them in a condition that makes it impossible to resell them, can generate conformity costs / initial condition of up to 100% of the value of the product.
Any change in the condition of the products or damage to their original packaging that makes it impossible to sell the product as new, automatically leads to the application of a return procedure subject to administrative fees to return the products to the condition in which they were delivered; taxes are between 0 and 100% of the initial value of the product. The amount of the administrative fee will be communicated to the customer upon receipt of the damaged / modified products.